Death to the dictator Death to the dictator

OK

much better than most Lock day entries ive seen today..in fact this is the best Lock-Day entry ive seen...especially since you did NOT include that blasted voice!!! Peace man...good job, voted 3 *coulda been longer, but props for best lock-day flash yet!!

WinchesterLock responds:

Actually I made this in honor of Clock Day but thanks none-the-less :)

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

GREAT!

riaden crying is funny...i like you...:-)

flash-hounds responds:

i like you too, lets get married

White Stripes - Fell in L White Stripes - Fell in L

VERY AWESOME for a n00b

i wanted to do a movie on this song 4 a while....and im starting TODAY, so i checked out other ones about that same song, EXCELLENT and i got no clue how to top it.... white stripes rule!
visit their sites and buy thier albums!

Autopsy Autopsy

HEY!!!

i nearly beat it!!!! :-( then...well...ya kno...AHHH!....lmao i expected that *the gag is pretty old...still funny!* is it possible to actually win? plese reply to this or Email me...cuz im gunna keep trying till i do!!!

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

wicked shit man!

love this...can you make another one where you kill bush and his clones =) =) hahaha one problem tho...the mouse is sometimes visible, and when the mouse is visible, the mouse controls the bottom tip of the arm =( so you cant move the crosshairs above the middle of the screen.... other than that....ROCK ON! =)

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

SRRY...i cant give ya that much

not to be mean or anything, but this wasnt good....actually...ive not found ONE good AS tutorial....and ive searched for a while...the reason they all are so bad is that NONE of them tell you anything about WHY you put that ActionScript in the box, they all tell you copy-paste...but not WHATS in it!....im real srry, but...this gets a 3... A for Effort
C for originality
F for not TellinG!....
C if u can be the first to do it rite!
Seriously
tryagain!

Vance responds:

People asked for the AS codes, so here I am, giving it to them.This was not meant to be some huge tutorial on how AS works. This is meant to get the New people to Flash moving. The first time I made something with AS I was so excited. So I studied it. And now I understand it.

You shouldn't rely on other people to teach you. Try figuring something out for yourself. Like I did.

[Dud] Zelda Song of Time [Dud] Zelda Song of Time

very nice,dude...

i cant give ya much for originality....but is AWESOME....very clear...and u obviously tried u get a five!

Dudidum responds:

well the microphone i used there wasn't that good.
if you want to hear the quality difference listen to
"Song of storms"
and then to
"Song of storms v"
(it's a longer and much better version) :D
thx for your review